Ditch Dump Trucks and Invest in Etnyre’s Top-Rated Live Bottom Trailers!
Are you looking for a better way to transport hot mix asphalt, gravel, dirt, sand and other raw materials? Why not consider Etnyre’s Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers? Although contractors around the country have relied on dump trucks for raw material transportation for years, live bottom trailers have grown in popularity. And with all the advantages live bottoms have over dump trucks, it’s not hard to see why!
Why Choose Live Bottoms?
Asphalt, road maintenance, and construction contractors all require equipment for transporting, loading, and unloading raw materials. For years, dump trucks (end dump trailers) were the only equipment that could meet contractors’ needs. Now, with the introduction of live bottom trailers, end dump trailers can’t compare. Live bottom trailers offer such benefits as:
- Improved Stability
- Dump trucks have a high center of gravity, meaning there’s an increased risk of rollover when unloading. Live bottoms, on the other hand, have a low center of gravity, allowing for easier unloading and less risk of rollover.
- More Precision
- With a dump truck, precise unloading is more difficult as gravity does most of the work. Conversely, live bottoms feature a conveyor belt system, allowing raw materials to be unloaded in one or several measured loads.
- Unloads Clean
- End dump trailers in their unloading can leave significant portions of raw materials behind, requiring operators to thoroughly clean truck beds between different load types. Live bottoms are different in that they unload clean, meaning less work for contractors in between jobs.
Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers
Etnyre is revolutionizing raw material transportation with our Next Generation Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers! Our live bottoms are some of the industry’s fastest, most durable units. Each trailer features our reliable conveyer system with optimal payload and unload speeds, discharging materials at the rear without lifting the body to dump. Some of the Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers’ best features include:
- Patented, reliable conveyor system minimizes maintenance and downtime to save money
- 42-inch-wide (106-cm) belt eliminates slats and minimizes material bridging
- Among the lightest in the industry for minimal fuel consumption and greater payloads
- Variety of rear doors, including twin, concrete, high-lift, and high-lift bi-folds, to provide efficient unloading for any material and application
- Steep side walls prevent bridging and easily discharge a wide range of materials, including hot mix asphalt, small and large aggregates, sand, gravel, recycling materials, and low slump concrete
- One-half revolution of the belt quickly and efficiently unloads material
Talk with an Etnyre Sales Rep
If you are looking for a better investment in raw material transportation for your company, see what Etnyre’s Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers can offer! To learn more about our live bottom trailers or talk to a sales representative, contact us at 815-732-2116. Or, fill out our online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly!