Keep Your Roadways Clean with Etnyre’s Street Flushers & Sprinklers
In addition to the maintenance and repair performed on roadways every season, it’s just as important to ensure city streets, parking lots, and highways stay clean. However, without the right equipment, that can be a challenging task! Thankfully, Etnyre manufactures and sells some of the most efficient street flushers and sprinklers available in the U.S. With large capacities, heavy-duty sprayers, and high-quality materials, you can keep your roadways perfectly clean with the help of Etnyre’s industrial machinery.
Why Do Your Streets Need Cleaning?
From windows to storefronts to landscaping, keeping properties’ exteriors looking great takes considerable work. Considering everything else, street cleaning and maintenance might seem like the least of your worries! However, a dirty street comes with risks to the health and safety of residents. Additionally, dirty streets can affect property values and your bottom line. Here are a few reasons why it’s necessary to keep your streets clean:
- Healthy Residents – Over time, roads and highways will accumulate a significant amount of dirt, debris and chemicals on their surface. Not only are these contaminants harmful to your roadways, but to the individuals that might cross them or walk by. Keeping your streets clean ensures harmful materials are washed away and the health of passersby is preserved.
- Staying Safe – Not only are dirty roadways a hazard for those walking by but especially for the drivers that use them. Mud, dirt and debris buildup can significantly reduce the traction of your streets, making them more dangerous for drivers to traverse. Additionally, stones, loose asphalt and other debris can harm vehicles or cause potential accidents. Flushers and sprinklers ensure your roadways stay clear for the safety of drivers and pedestrians.
- Environmentally Friendly – Street flushers and sprinklers, along with street sweepers, do their part to protect the environment. As dirt and chemicals build up on your roadways, storms can wash harmful toxins into your city’s drainage system and the local water supply. Through the use of street cleaners, contaminants can be removed before they impact the environment.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Whether the interior of your home or your neighbor’s exterior, no one likes looking at dirt, muck and grime. This is no different than your roadways. Regular street cleanings improve the aesthetics of your roadways and help the overall property value of local households and businesses.
Etnyre Flushers & Sprinklers
Control dust and clean roadways quickly with Etnyre’s powerful street flushers and sprinklers. From optimal payload to easy, on-the-go adjustments, you’ll have an efficient and dependable unit for nearly any location, including airports, factory sites, highway construction sites and racetracks. And after using one of Etnyre’s many road maintenance machines, you can properly clean up afterward with our flushers and sprinklers. Some of our street cleaners’ best features include:
- Patented water pressure control system that always provides a uniform spray
- Hydrostatically-driven water pump with few parts than general transmission
- Self-filling tank for faster job completion
- Heavy-duty 10-gauge steel tank
- Made from lightweight materials
Give Us a Call
Whether a small contractor, road maintenance crew or municipality, Etnyre can supply you with the best street flushers and sprinklers available in the U.S. Or, for the highest-quality road maintenance equipment for affordable prices, contact Etnyre today at 815-732-2116. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.