Maintain Your Roadways with Etnyre Crack Sealers
Keeping up with road maintenance and repair can be a challenge for contractors across the nation. After multiple years of use, whether on a backroad or highway, cracks are likely to appear on asphalt. If left unchecked, these cracks can result in more serious repairs. Thankfully, with equipment like crack sealers, road maintenance crews can easily keep up with the repair demands of local roadways. And if searching for the best crack sealers and road maintenance equipment available, look no further than Etnyre.
Why Crack Repair is Essential
As previously mentioned, cracks in pavement can lead to potentially worse road issues. Thus, staying on top of road maintenance and repair with Etnyre Crack Sealers is crucial. Here are some of the main reasons why crack repair and sealing are essential:
- Makes Roadways Safer
- As cracks begin to form on pavement, pieces of asphalt can come loose, which results in potholes and general roadway deterioration. Having roadways with loose asphalt and potholes is unsightly and can be dangerous to walk and drive on. However, with effective crack sealing done as cracks appear, you can keep your pavement in one piece, thus avoiding deterioration issues.
- Expands Your Road’s Life
- While most pavement and asphalt boast an impressive lifespan, heavy traffic, weather, chemicals and extreme temperatures will still take their toll on roadways. Even with the most durable road materials, highways and parking lots can fall into disarray. If left to fester, you’ll end up replacing pavement much sooner than you’d imagine. But if contractors stay on top of road maintenance with equipment like crack sealers, the pavement lifespan can extend well beyond what’s expected.
- Cuts Back on Costs
- General road maintenance, such as crack repair, doesn’t cost much to implement in terms of materials and labor. Conversely, replacing crumbling asphalt for long stretches of road can quickly add up. Businesses or municipalities who wish to avoid costly road replacements will keep up with affordable road maintenance. And thanks to crack sealers and other Etnyre products, such road maintenance is made easy!
Etnyre Crack Sealers
The Etnyre Crack Sealer is one of the most efficient crack sealing machines available today. The speed of the heating and circulation systems results in less crew downtime, higher production and lower cost per shift on each crack sealing job. Some of the best features of our crack sealers include:
- Versatile controls allowing automatic or manual operation
- Two sealant loading doors for easy access
- Enclosed high-pressure diesel-oil burner with automatic ignition
- Closed loop, flow-controlled hot oil heating system
- Environmentally friendly flush-free system
- Sealant tank capacity of either 250 or 400 gallons
Give Us a Call
Asphalt crack repair is a must-offer service for any asphalt contractor or road maintenance crew. To ensure you can meet the needs of businesses and municipalities throughout the U.S., invest in Etnyre’s ever versatile and efficient crack sealers. To learn more about our crack sealers or additional road maintenance machinery, contact us today at 815-732-2116. We are located at 1333 South Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.