Achieve High-Quality Chip Seals with the Right Aggregate Chip Spreaders
Chip sealing is a popular road maintenance service offered by most asphalt contractors. The chip sealing process includes applying liquid asphalt and aggregate chips to a roadway’s surface, creating a durable and weather-resistant seal for your asphalt. However, you require the proper chip seal equipment to provide high-quality chip seal service. With Etnyre, you can find the machinery you need, including our top-rated aggregate chip spreaders.
The Importance of Chip Spreaders
A chip spreader is crucial to successfully implementing chip seal services. Due to chip sealing’s effectiveness in repairing and maintaining roadways, you require equipment that ensures high quality for every job. Thanks to chip spreaders, asphalt contractors can:
- Perform Large Chip Seal Jobs
- When a client requests chip sealing service, it’s never for a driveway or small lot. Chip sealing is primarily for the maintenance and preservation of commercial, public, and private roadways. Thus, you need machinery that can manage large asphalt projects. Thankfully, chip spreaders are designed to manage varying sizes of pavement and can carry large loads of aggregate.
- Have Precise Control of Aggregate
- The aggregate size and application rate are important to the conditions your roadways will experience. Examples of conditions that require precise application control include roadway surfaces that are absorbent, weathered or flushed. Furthermore, appropriate aggregate size matters when factoring the amount of traffic a road endures. A chip spreader, such as Etnyre’s ChipSpreader, has computerized functions that allow the precise control of aggregate chips.
- Reduce Time and Labor for Job Completion
- Managing roads and highways throughout the United States require significant time and effort. For chip sealing, the process would be near impossible without the inclusion of a chip spreader. Any chip spreader helps significantly reduce the labor necessary for chip sealing. Furthermore, chip spreaders help streamline chip sealing, allowing contractors to complete jobs quickly and move on to the next.
Etnyre ChipSpreaders’ Best Features
Etnyre strives to offer top-rated and high-quality asphalt equipment for any paving job. For chip sealing, our aggregate chip spreaders are unmatched! The Etnyre ChipSpreader achieves accurate and efficient aggregate application by utilizing a hydrostatic drive system and a variable-width spread hopper. Additional features operators find helpful include:
- Front-wheel or four-wheel drive
- Turbocharged diesel engine with 260 HP
- Computer control application rate and speed control
- 24-inch-wide hydrostatic-driven conveyor belts
- 10 to 15-foot front spread hopper with hydrostatic-driven spread roll
- Fixed or variable hopper
- Individual gages for effortless radius corners
- Folding batwings for improved material usage
- Manual sliding console/seat assembly
Implementing fast and effective chip sealing has never been easier for asphalt contractors! Ensure you can provide the best chip seal service with the best aggregate chip sealer in the industry. Give the asphalt machinery experts at Etnyre a call! You can contact us at 815-732-2166. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.