Offer Crack Repair with Etnyre’s Crack Sealing Equipment
No matter what we do, our asphalt lots and roadways will begin to develop cracks. Whether due to stress, age, or extreme weather/temperature cycles, asphalt will begin deteriorating to some degree. Thus, as an asphalt contractor, it’s your job to provide fast and effective crack repair services for your clients! And if in need of the proper equipment to implement crack repair, look no further than Etnyre’s line of industrial crack sealers.
Reasons to Offer Crack Repair
Crack repair is a simple enough service to offer your clients and is easily managed with the right equipment. With Etnyre, you can help clients repair their lots, roads and driveways, leading to additional asphalt preservation and repair services. Some advantages of crack repair include:
- Asphalt Preservation
- While there are more effective methods for sealing and protecting asphalt, crack repair is a more cost-effective method for keeping asphalt in good shape. Sealing/filling cracks prevents moisture and chemicals from getting into your pavement, which can cause cracking and deterioration. In conjunction with asphalt sealing, repairing cracks can further protect and preserve your pavement.
- Professional Look
- For businesses, asphalt lots and roadways are often the first things a customer will see. However, if that asphalt is littered with cracks and deterioration, it can leave a negative first impression on potential new customers. Thankfully, repairing cracks can restore your pavement’s surface and help it look more appealing to visitors of your commercial facility. Cracked pavement can also affect the curb appeal of residential properties.
- Affordable Service
- Crack repair is a relatively affordable service for both contractors and clients. The materials and labor necessary for repairing cracks are minimal, and contractors can complete most jobs within a few hours. These saved labor and material costs thus translate to further savings for clients. Additionally, the affordable price of crack repair makes it more likely to become a repeat service for clients with smaller pavement projects.
The Best Machine for the Job
Etnyre’s crack sealer is an incredibly versatile and durable piece of equipment. A combination of quick heating and circulation systems allows repair crews to provide faster service, higher production and lower cost per shift for each job. Some of our crack sealing machine’s best features are:
- Versatile controls allowing automatic or manual operation
- Two sealant loading doors for easy access
- Enclosed high-pressure diesel-oil burner with automatic ignition
- Closed loop, flow-controlled hot oil heating system
- Environmentally friendly flush-free system
- Sealant tank capacity of either 250 or 400 gallons
Talk with Our Team
Crack repair is an easy-to-manage service every asphalt contractor should offer their clients. To get the best equipment for this service, talk with the asphalt experts at Etnyre. Learn more about our asphalt paving products by calling today at 815-732-2166. Also, we are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.