Loading & Unloading Made Easy with Etnyre’s Live Bottom Trailers
Moving raw, heavy materials from one location to the next requires heavy-duty equipment to get the job done right. While many contractors rely on dump trucks for this work, live bottom trailers have increasingly taken the place of dump trucks. Due to the convenience and safety of live bottoms, asphalt contractors have come to rely more on this piece of equipment. If you are interested in live bottom trailers for sale, talk with the team at Etnyre.
The Advantages of Live Bottoms
There are good reasons why live bottom trailers have become more popular compared to dump trucks. Precise unloading, safety, and equipment effectiveness are just a few of the features that have brought live bottom trailers to the forefront of the construction industry.
- Precise Unloading
- Before live bottoms, dump trucks could only unload their contents in one spot, meaning other equipment was required to separate and move materials after unloading. Conversely, live bottom trailers don’t rely on gravity for unloading. Using conveyor belts, live bottoms push material out, allowing operators to unload a live bottom’s contents in phases, not all at once.
- Safer Transportation
- Unlike dump trucks, live bottom trailers are designed with a low center of gravity. Filling a live bottom trailer to maximum does little to risk roll-overs and accidents due to being too top-heavy. Dump trucks’ design, on the other hand, makes them more at risk of accidents, as the way they carry materials cannot be evenly distributed in their truck bed.
- Greater Function
- Live bottom trailers are easy to use for all solid material types. Whether hauling dirt, sand, gravel or asphalt aggregate, a conveyor belt system quickly and easily pushes a live bottom’s contents out. This system also ensures live bottoms empty clean, meaning little work is required to prevent cross-contamination between loads.
Our Live Bottom Trailer Features
Etnyre strives to offer the best live bottom trailers for sale, standing out from what our competitors can offer. We build our Falcon® Live Bottom Trailers to be lightweight and fast, allowing for easy transportation of most raw materials. Etnyre’s trailers guarantee optimal payload and unload speeds for any size of construction or asphalt paving job. Some of our live bottoms’ best features include:
- Patented reliable conveyor system minimizes maintenance and downtime to save money
- 42-inch-wide (106-cm) belt eliminates slats and minimizes material bridging
- Among the lightest in the industry for minimal fuel consumption and greater payloads
- Variety of rear doors, including twin, concrete, high-lift, and high-lift bi-folds, to provide efficient unloading for any material and application
- Steep side walls prevent bridging and easily discharge a wide range of materials, including hot mix asphalt, small and large aggregates, sand, gravel, recycling materials, and low slump concrete
- One-half revolution of the belt quickly and efficiently unloads material
Contact Our Office
Rest assured, when searching for live bottom trailers for sale in the United States, you can guarantee the industry’s best when selecting from Etnyre’s line of trailers. To learn more about Etnyre’s live bottoms or other road maintenance equipment, contact us today at 815-732-2116. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.