Every Asphalt Contractor Needs an Asphalt Distributor Truck
Infrastructure in the United States is continually being updated and maintained by asphalt contractors. As an asphalt contractor, you require high-performance and long-lasting equipment that can keep up with your community’s asphalt maintenance and repair demands. One such piece of equipment, the asphalt distributor truck, is necessary for every contractor. If you are looking for reliable asphalt distributors for your business, find what you need with Etnyre.
How Asphalt Distributors Help
Before the introduction of asphalt distributors to the paving industry, applying liquid asphalt to a surface was a longer and more complicated process. Now, asphalt distributors are near indispensable for contractors to have. Distributors help by:
- Providing Even Application of Asphalt
- Manually applying liquid asphalt to a pavement surface isn’t only time-consuming, but it’s less reliable and accurate. When paving jobs require resurfacing long stretches of roadway, you require equipment that can quickly and evenly apply liquid asphalt. Thankfully, our asphalt distributor trucks carry between 1,000 to 4,500 gallons of liquid asphalt and use adjustable spray bars to spray layers of asphalt evenly.
- Cutting Down on Labor
- The manual application of asphalt needs a decently large crew to implement within a short timeframe, meaning more time and labor are necessary for job completion. Conversely, asphalt distributors only require a few operators to manage. An asphalt distributor truck only needs a driver and sometimes another operator to use the distributor’s controls.
- Delivering Faster Project Completion
- Without an asphalt distributor, a project’s completion will likely take significantly longer. However, in the asphalt paving industry, speed is crucial. If roadways are shut down too long for maintenance, tying up traffic can become a major concern. Thus, with asphalt distributors, contractors can complete asphalt paving projects fast, allowing contractors to get to their next job quickly.
The Features of the Black-Topper Asphalt Distributor
Etnyre works to provide a superior asphalt product when compared to what our competitors manufacture. Our asphalt paving machinery’s high quality and reliability have made Etnyre one of the most trusted paving equipment manufacturers in the United States, and our Black-Topper Asphalt Distributor is no exception! Some of our distributor truck’s features include:
- Electronic asphalt pump speed controls for precise control
- One-person operation with controls from the truck cab or near rear of distributor
- Custom tank sizes with capacity options between 1,000 and 4,500 gallons
- Balanced, dual-feed asphalt flow for uniform application across full bar
- Full circulating 12-foot spray bar with folding wings and electric-hydraulic shifting
- Meets all federal regulations for hot products
Talk with Our Team
Ensure your company can supply all the asphalt paving services your clients need with an asphalt distributor truck from Etnyre. To learn more about our distributors or other road maintenance equipment, contact Etnyre today at 815-732-2166. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.