Achieve High-Quality Asphalt Resurfacing with Etnyre Equipment
No matter the care and maintenance we put into our asphalt and pavement surfaces, time and other conditions will take their toll on your asphalt. However, rather than outright replacing asphalt, contractors offer asphalt resurfacing services. As an asphalt contractor, having the right equipment for asphalt resurfacing is essential for meeting your clients’ needs. Talk with Etnyre today to see how we can help!
Why Offer Resurfacing Services?
Asphalt resurfacing is an excellent treatment option for pavement and an easy service for contractors to manage with the right equipment. Thankfully, Etnyre has you covered! Asphalt contractors and their clients prefer asphalt resurfacing over other pavement treatments due to:
- Increased Longevity
- Resurfacing pavement is one of the best ways to restore the life of your asphalt. When a roadway’s surface begins to crack and fade, resurfacing methods like chip sealing can fill cracks and rebind asphalt, renewing your pavement’s strength and durability. In turn, this restoration of your roadway will furth expand its lifespan, eliminating the need for expensive repair or replacement.
- Improved Safety
- As an asphalt roadway deteriorates, it can become unsafe for drivers to traverse. Passing traffic can kick up crumbling pavement, causing damage to a vehicle’s undercarriage. Moreover, under certain weather conditions, deteriorating roads increase vehicle slippage and skidding risk. Resurfacing a roadway’s surface via chip sealing can correct uneven pavement and provide skid resistance and anti-glare protection for asphalt.
- Greater Curb Appeal
- Although the appearance of your asphalt lots and roadways isn’t the top of your concerns, it can impact locals and businesses more than you expect. Faded and deteriorating asphalt looks unprofessional and can drive away potential customers looking for trustworthy establishments. As such, resurfacing restores the quality and color of your pavement, thus increasing a property’s curb appeal.
The Best Equipment for Resurfacing
To ensure you can offer your clients quick and quality asphalt resurfacing services, you need the best equipment in the industry! Thankfully, Etnyre has precisely what you need. Select from our chip spreaders, asphalt distributors, and other industrial asphalt machinery.
- Chip Spreaders – Etnyre sets the standard for the asphalt paving industry’s most efficient chip seal equipment. Our ChipSpreaders are top-rated, highly customizable machines capable of applying large amounts of chip aggregate to any asphalt surface.
- Asphalt Distributors – Applying hot liquid asphalt to roadway surfaces is made easy with Etnyre’s asphalt distributor trucks. Our distributors can hold between 1,000 to 4,500 gallons of asphalt and are perfect for sealcoating, chip sealing, emulsion spraying and more.
- Trailers & Transports – Transporting large volumes of asphalt and raw materials is important for large paving or resurfacing jobs. As such, Etnyre can support your business with high-capacity trucks and trailers. We offer lowboy trailers for moving equipment, asphalt transports for moving asphalt, and live bottom trailers for moving raw materials.
For offering fast, high-quality and effective asphalt resurfacing services, ensure your company has the best equipment for the job. Give the asphalt machinery experts at Etnyre a call today! You can contact us at 815-732-2116 to request a quote. Also, we are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.