Grow Your Asphalt Company with High-Quality Chip Spreaders in Tennessee
Are you seeking the next best way to grow your asphalt contracting company? Do you lack the equipment necessary to offer a full range of asphalt services? It’s time to get in touch with Etnyre International! At Etnyre, we are dedicated to manufacturing the industry’s highest-quality, longest-lasting asphalt equipment. And when it comes to chip seal services and machines, our chip spreaders in Tennessee are unmatched!
Don’t Settle for Less Than the Best
Etnyre isn’t the only company to manufacture chip spreaders. However, we’d argue we’re the only company making chip spreaders the right way! To ensure you can offer clients the best chip seal services, you require the best equipment available. As such, with Etnyre’s ChipSpreaders, you can look forward to:
- Increased Productivity
- Although chip sealing is a relatively straightforward process, it can be slowed down by the speed of your machines. Thankfully, our chip spreaders are designed to manage the precise application of asphalt aggregate while traveling faster than your standard chipper. The speed of our machines allows your company to keep productivity up and helps you move to the next job quicker.
- Precise Spread Controls
- Unfortunately, the technology of other models of chip spreaders in Illinois hasn’t entirely caught up to what’s possible for machines to accomplish. Conversely, Etnyre implements the latest tech in our chippers. Our machines use precise digital controls to ensure an even and accurate spread of aggregate asphalt chips of all sizes.
- Increased Cost-Savings
- Everything about Etnyre’s chip spreaders is meant to help contractors (and their clients) save money. In addition to what’s standard with all chippers (recycled material use, minimal labor), the speed and accuracy of our machines ensure less material waste and time spent at a job site. Additionally, our machines are built to last, meaning you won’t sink exorbitant costs into maintenance and repair.
What’s Included in the Etnyre ChipSpreader?
Etnyre’s chip spreaders for Tennessee contractors are all top-rated for their safety, durability and efficiency, much like all our equipment offerings! We strive to simplify the chip seal process for contractors and enable operators to manage services like asphalt repair and restoration more easily. With our high-quality chip spreaders, you can expect features like:
- 24-inch-wide Hydrostatic Driven Conveyor Belts
- Folding Batwings for Improved Material Usage
- Individual Gates for Effortless Radius Corners
- Front-Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive
- Hydrostatic Drive System and Variable-Width Spread Hopper
- Turbocharged Diesel Engine with 260 H.P.
- Computer Control Application Rate and Speed Control
- Manual Sliding Console/Seat Assembly
Talk with Our Team
Choosing the right chip spreaders in Illinois is essential for high-quality chip sealing and will lead to continued growth and success for your asphalt contracting business. If interested in Etnyre International’s chippers or our other asphalt equipment, contact us at 815-732-2116. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.