Simplify Asphalt Paving with the Best Asphalt Machines
Can your asphalt contracting business keep up with client demands? Is your equipment constantly breaking down and requiring repair? Are you not offering the same quality of service as other local contractors? Why not consider an upgrade to your road maintenance equipment? You can offer fast, efficient, and high-quality asphalt paving services with the right asphalt equipment. Thankfully, the best asphalt machines are readily available with E.D. Etnyre & Co.
What Are Etnyre’s Asphalt Machines?
From repair to resurfacing to transportation, Etnyre’s line of top-rated machinery meets and exceeds the needs of asphalt contractors and their clients. Your company will be set for life with the addition of Etnyre’s distributors, chip spreaders, crack sealers, trailers and transports.
- Asphalt Distributors
- Asphalt resurfacing, such as chip seal service, begins with applying liquid asphalt to a pavement’s surface. You need asphalt distributors to ensure you don’t waste countless hours and extensive labor applying liquid asphalt to a roadway. Etnyre’s Black-Topper asphalt distributors use precise controls, adjustable spray bars and large capacity tanks for producing evenly sprayed coats of liquid asphalt on any surface.
- Chip Spreaders
- After spraying liquid asphalt, the next step in the chip seal process is spreading aggregate asphalt chips. This step can only be accomplished with the use of Etnyre’s ChipSpreaders. With our chip spreaders, operators can control aggregate chip size, application rate, spread speed, and other features that fine-tune the quality of your chip seal service.
- Crack Sealers
- Before resurfacing or pavement replacement, your asphalt roadways can be maintained using crack seal trailers. Etnyre produces crack sealers that utilize fast-start systems for heating and circulation. This allows our crack sealers to perform faster and more efficiently than machines from our competitors. Moreover, our crack sealers are durable, require little maintenance, and are easy to run, reducing operational costs for owners.
- Live Bottoms, Lowboys & Asphalt Transports
- Now that you have the machines and materials necessary for high-quality asphalt services, how will you get everything to a job site? Thankfully, Etnyre has you covered: our live bottom trailers, lowboys and asphalt transports are the very best in the asphalt industry. Lowboys allow for the safe transport of large machines and equipment. Conversely, live bottoms and asphalt transports are best used to haul raw materials (liquid asphalt, asphalt aggregate, etc.).
Interested in the Best Asphalt Machines? Call Etnyre!
Nowhere can you find higher-quality, more durable asphalt paving equipment than with the road maintenance experts at E.D. Etnyre & Co. If you want to invest in the best asphalt machines for your business, call Etnyre today at 815-732-2116 to request a quote. We are located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients throughout the United States.