Achieve Superior Chip Sealing with Top-Rated Chip Spreaders in Tennessee
E.D. Etnyre & Co. is on a mission: our goal is to provide asphalt contractors throughout Tennessee and the United States with the best asphalt paving and chip seal equipment. To achieve this goal, we are continually advancing the technology behind our industrial machinery, creating more efficient and durable equipment than our competitors can offer. Try our top-rated chip spreaders for Tennessee, and you won’t know how you operated so long without equipment designed and manufactured by Etnyre.
Why Choose Etnyre’s Chip Spreaders
The Etnyre ChipSpreader is the best in its class! Our chip spreaders simplify the chip & seal process, streamlining some of the most challenging aspects of the job. Not only for convenience’s sake, but our chip spreaders help asphalt contractors complete jobs quickly and always guarantee a high-quality standard.
- Simplify Chip & Seal
- Chip & seal paving is an incredibly popular treatment method for pavement. Old asphalt surfaces are restored and reinforced using liquid asphalt and aggregate chips, increasing their strength and longevity. However, without industrial equipment like chip spreaders, parts of the chip seal process are more challenging to implement using manual labor. That’s why any contractor who offers chip seals can greatly benefit from chip spreaders.
- Ensure High-Quality Resurfacing
- As impactful as a chip seal overlay can be to your pavement, poor or improper application can severely reduce the quality and longevity of your roadways. For this reason, asphalt contractors count on Etnyre’s chip spreaders for exceptional quality work. With digital controls and variable width spread hoppers, the application of chips can be precisely adjusted to achieve an even and consistent spread across any asphalt surface.
- Increase Project Capacity
- Unfortunately, projects take longer to complete if your company lacks the appropriate industrial equipment for chip sealing. Not to mention, the manual labor required without machinery can be significant! With chip spreaders, you can cut the time and labor required for one of the most involved steps in the chip seal process. Doing so frees up your crews to finish projects faster and fit more jobs into their schedule.
How Do Etnyre ChipSpreaders Stand Out?
There’s more to Etnyre’s top-rated chip spreaders for Tennessee than meets the eye. Our equipment is specially designed to meet and exceed the speed, volume and precision necessary for chip seal paving. By implementing features like hydrostatic drive systems and spread hoppers, our machinery can outperform all other chip spreaders on the market. Some of our chip spreaders’ best features include:
- Front-wheel or four-wheel drive
- Turbocharged diesel engine with 260 H.P.
- Computer control application rate and speed control
- 24-inch-wide hydrostatic driven conveyor belts
- 12 to 24-foot front spread hopper with hydrostatic driven spread roll
- Fixed or variable hopper
- Individual gates for effortless radius corners
- Folding batwings for improved material usage
- Manual sliding console/seat assembly
Talk with Our Team
To stay competitive and continue growing your business, asphalt contractors require industrial equipment designed and manufactured by the best! Start by investing in top-rated chip spreaders in Tennessee produced by E.D. Etnyre & Co. Learn more about Etnyre and our other asphalt products, or request a quote by calling 815-732-2116. Our main office is located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients in Arizona, Texas, Tennessee and throughout the United States.