Invest in the Best Live Bottom Trailers for Arizona Contractors
The industrial needs for contractors throughout the Grand Canyon State are great! Arizona manufacturing facilities, ag companies, and contractors always require safe, efficient and long-lasting transportation for raw goods and materials. However, standard trailers aren’t versatile enough and equipment like dump trucks is less accurate and safe. That’s why many companies rely on E.D. Etnyre & Co. to provide the best live bottom trailers for Arizona contractors. Call Etnyre today!
Why Choose Live Bottoms?
Dump trucks are the standard for hauling raw materials for most industrial contractors. However, with the introduction of live bottom trailers, that standard has begun changing. Live bottoms prove more efficient and capable than dump trucks, allowing contractors to haul larger loads faster. Some of the benefits of using live bottom trailers include:
- Low Center of Gravity – A low center of gravity is better for hauling for two primary reasons. First, maneuvering full trailers is easier to manage than driving a dump truck with a full-end dump. The second, a lower center of gravity decreases the risk of trailer rollover, which dump trucks are already highly susceptible to.
- Precise Unloading – Rather than solely relying on gravity for unloading (like a dump truck), live bottom trailers use a conveyor belt system. This system enables more controlled unloading; instead of emptying entire loads in one spot, live bottoms can empty controlled amounts in multiple locations.
- Clean Emptying – The conveyor belt system also helps push every last ounce of raw materials from your trailer bed. While dump trucks are effective at dumping, not everything easily slides out of their dump bed. Conversely, live bottoms trailers empty clean, immediately ready to load up once more!
- Excellent Capacity & Versatility – Due to the design of live bottom trailers, they can carry significantly more materials than a dump truck can haul safely. Moreover, the versatility of live bottoms means they can carry a wide range of loose materials and raw goods. For example, our trailers have helped transport aggregate asphalt, sand, gravel, dirt, salt, grain, produce, and more.
What Can Etnyre’s Live Bottoms Do?
There’s no exaggeration when Etnyre says we have the best live bottom trailers in Arizona! We only use the highest quality parts and components for our equipment, guaranteeing exceptional strength and durability. Additionally, our experience designing industrial equipment with precise digital controls enables us to create live bottoms that are 100% accurate in their operation and control. Some of the Falcon® Live Bottom Trailer’s best features include:
- Patented reliable conveyor system minimizes maintenance and downtime to save money
- 42-inch-wide (106-cm) belt eliminates slats and minimizes material bridging
- Among the lightest in the industry for minimal fuel consumption and greater payloads
- Variety of rear doors, including twin, concrete, high-lift, and high-lift bi-folds, to provide efficient unloading for any material and application
- Steep side walls prevent bridging and easily discharge a wide range of materials, including hot mix asphalt, small and large aggregates, sand, gravel, recycling materials, and low slump concrete
- One-half revolution of the belt quickly and efficiently unloads material
Call Etnyre Today
If your business cannot easily transport raw materials and goods, you urgently need trucks and trailers! Don’t settle for anything less than the best live bottom trailers in Arizona when purchasing through the industrial equipment experts at E.D. Etnyre & Co. To learn more about Etnyre’s products or request a quote, call 815-732-2116. Our main office is located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients in Arizona, Texas, Tennessee and throughout the United States.