Exceptional Hauling & Unloading with the Best Live Bottom Trailers in Illinois
Do you need to haul large loads of asphalt aggregate from your facility to a job site? Are you equipped to transport your grain and product to market? If hauling loose and raw goods is your concern, investing in the best live bottom trailers in Illinois is your answer! Live bottoms are the perfect equipment for unloading and hauling various materials, excellent for industrial, commercial and ag businesses. If interested in live bottoms for your industry, talk with the professionals at E.D. Etnyre & Co., today!
Why Contractors Love Live Bottoms!
There’s plenty to love about live bottom trailers. Live bottoms are the first genuine alternative to dump trucks’ standard delivery and unloading. The design and systems of a live bottom give it distinct advantages that dump trucks can’t match. As such, with a new live bottom trailer from Etnyre, contractors can expect:
- Safe & Secure Trailers
- The one consistent fear when operating a dump truck is trailer rollover. Unfortunately, the high center of gravity dump trucks have made them easier to tip or roll over when fully loaded. For this reason, live bottoms were designed with lower centers of gravity. Additionally, weight is more evenly distributed for live bottom trailers. Both features reduce the chance of rollover and help improve maneuvering and handling when in transit.
- For More Businesses Than One
- From farmers to asphalt contractors, live bottoms can be used across various industries. Live bottoms’ delicate and secure unloading capabilities make them the best option for moving loose and raw materials and goods. Examples of products we’ve seen our live bottom trailers transport include sand, gravel, asphalt, grain, produce, and more.
- Precise Control for Unloading
- While dump trucks rely on gravity for unloading, live bottoms use a conveyor belt system instead. Belts mounted to the trailer floor move materials from the front of the truck to the back and out. This differs with dump trucks, where loads must be emptied in one spot. Live bottoms allow contractors to be more precise in where and how much they unload. Best of all, the conveyor belt system helps live bottoms empty clean, ensuring no waste is left behind.
What Can You Expect from Etnyre Live Bottoms?
There’s no doubt about it: contractors count on Etnyre for the best live bottom trailers in Illinois and throughout the U.S. We produce high-quality, exceptionally durable equipment built to last a lifetime. Furthermore, our equipment takes much of the stress and complication out of hauling raw goods and can be utilized alongside additional asphalt and industrial machinery Etnyre produces. The Falcon® Live Bottom Trailer’s best features include:
- Patented reliable conveyor system minimizes maintenance and downtime to save money
- 42-inch-wide (106-cm) belt eliminates slats and minimizes material bridging
- Among the lightest in the industry for minimal fuel consumption and greater payloads
- Variety of rear doors, including twin, concrete, high-lift, and high-lift bi-folds, to provide efficient unloading for any material and application
- Steep side walls prevent bridging and easily discharge a wide range of materials, including hot mix asphalt, small and large aggregates, sand, gravel, recycling materials, and low slump concrete
- One-half revolution of the belt quickly and efficiently unloads material
Talk with Our Team
If moving large quantities of materials is crucial to the operation of your business, it’s time to consider an investment in the best live bottom trailers in Illinois. Local contractors count on the quality and prestige of equipment produced by E.D. Etnyre & Co. To learn more about our products or request a quote, call 815-732-2116. Our main office is located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients in Arizona, Texas, Tennessee and throughout the United States.