Other Trailers Can’t Compare to the Best Live Bottom Trailers for Tennessee
Does your company require moving large quantities of raw goods and materials certain distances? This is a common concern for many commercial, industrial and agricultural businesses. However, reliable transportation outside freight companies can be hard to come by. And without the right equipment, moving large loads of raw materials easily isn’t possible. Thankfully, all your business needs are the best live bottom trailers in Tennessee to meet your hauling needs. Call E.D. Etnyre & Co. today to learn more!
Live Bottoms Reign Supreme
Live bottom trailers have begun to take over the industrial world, becoming the choice equipment for loading and unloading large quantities of raw goods. Rather than rely on less safe trailers and vehicles, such as dump trucks, contractors have increasingly embraced the benefits of live bottom trailers. Such benefits include:
- Safe & Secure Transport
- While equipment such as dump trucks can help contractors achieve material delivery, these trucks are more challenging to operate and drive with full loads. Additionally, due to a dump truck’s high center of mass, its chances for accidental rollover are significantly increased. On the other hand, live bottom trailers are set lower and more evenly distributed weight, ensuring a smoother, safer drive.
- Efficient Unloading
- Live bottom trailers use conveyor belt systems to assist with the loading and unloading materials. Using conveyors to push materials out ensures your trailers are empty and clean, with minimal waste left behind. Also, live bottoms allow for precise unloading. Rather than a dump truck emptying its entire box in one spot, live bottoms can control the rate and speed of unloading.
- Incredible Versatility
- Etnyre produces an array of asphalt equipment for contractors throughout the United States. As such, our live bottom trailers prove exceptionally useful for asphalt contractors. However, live bottoms can transport more than asphalt aggregate, gravel and dirt. The precise control and smooth unloading of products make live bottoms perfect for transporting sand, salt, grain, produce, and more.
What Can Etnyre Live Bottoms Do?
Etnyre is known for producing the best live bottom trailers for Tennessee and throughout the U.S. Constructed from high-quality, locally sourced materials, our trailers are thoroughly inspected and tested before use. When you purchase a Falcon® Live Bottom Trailer from Etnyre, you can rest assured, knowing your trailer can handle any load and is built to last a lifetime. Some of our live bottom trailers’ features include:
- Patented reliable conveyor system minimizes maintenance and downtime to save money
- 42-inch-wide (106-cm) belt eliminates slats and minimizes material bridging
- Among the lightest in the industry for minimal fuel consumption and greater payloads
- Variety of rear doors, including twin, concrete, high-lift, and high-lift bi-folds, to provide efficient unloading for any material and application
- Steep side walls prevent bridging and easily discharge a wide range of materials, including hot mix asphalt, small and large aggregates, sand, gravel, recycling materials, and low slump concrete
- One-half revolution of the belt quickly and efficiently unloads material
Discover Etnyre’s Best
Don’t settle for dump trucks or less-than-durable live bottoms for your business. Instead, find the best live bottom trailers in Tennessee, designed and constructed by the industrial equipment experts at E.D. Etnyre & Co. To learn more about our products or request a quote, call 815-732-2116. Our main office is located at 1333 Daysville Rd, Oregon, IL 61061. Etnyre is headquartered in Illinois, serving clients in Arizona, Texas, Tennessee and throughout the United States.